Wild Side Cowboy

I guess my post below's a little inappropriate for this blog, since its fiction. I'll create a new blog for my fiction stories and prolly link it here.

************************************************************

What are you hearing right now is a song from Basky, "Wild Side Cowboy", dedicated to the Hifi CB adiks out there. I so love you Baskydoodles!! Nyahahahahah!! The "smurfs die " line, those are my idea.
Here's the lyrics.



Come and take me to the mountains near the sky
Take me where the cactus’l grow so high
Add some bumblebees and doves the fly


Smurfs die! die! Dieeee!!!!!


Take me to the wildside cowboy
Take me to the wildside cowboy
Take me to wild



We can prance along the desert’s sandy road
And sing along with the moon’s blue glow
Let me ride along till the morning shows


Smurfs die…die….diee!!!


Take me to the wildside cowboy
Take me to the wildside cowboy
Take me to wild


Now the smileys are on strike….
And my backgrounds all white…


So plsss… could..all you smurfs…Die!


Take me to the wildside cowboy
Take me to the wildside cowboy
Take me to wild


(shamefully composed by Pinkstar, Baskog, Ace under the supervision of Halo8 )

************************************************************

Btw, thanks to the ultimate friendster goddess for helping me upload the song. :D

0 Responses to "Wild Side Cowboy"