Inspite of...

"The problem with you is, when you started liking someone, you just put her up the pedestal."
"Hey, its not a bad thing kaya."
"I know, but it kinda make you overlook all her shortcomings"
"So? By the way, I can't fall for anyone I don't like. That's why I get attracted dun sa best physical/emotional trait nya"
"Ok.. pero minsan.. try mo.. Like her inspite of.."
"Ngeks.. Love na yan.. hindi na like"
"Like fall for her because she's not.. or because she don't... "
"Nyahahahaha!! Imposible yan."
"No its not."

2 Responses to "Inspite of..."

Aquabitch (visit their site)

nakow malala na yan, dude. ligawan mo na kasi! :D

astro_prick (visit their site)

again.. dude na naman, try mo "sweet" (kung napanood mo yung Dude, where's my car)

How can you court someone who's 2200 km away from you? Lagi pang OT.