Sabon-sabon

A couple of weeks ago, we went to walking street at Pattaya, me, Nonoy, joel and Ate Jo. the two guys have been staying here for quite some time now, but it’s ate jo's first time to check the place. The number of tourist are not that many unlike before, I may say about 30 to 40% less than the last time I visited the place. most of them prolly are still afraid to go here at Pattaya because of the last Coup'd'etat that happened in Bangkok.
we checked most of the bars that are 'a little bit' wholesome for ate jo, its also my plan to introduce her to the area first before showing her the hardcore stuffs.
One hour of walking and entering different bars, I decided that she's now ready to see, what Pattaya can really offer to tourists visiting this place.
I really can't remember the name of the 'bar' but I definitely know how to go there, located almost at the end of the walking street near the RollingStone Bar, we entered. ate jo's mouth dropped when she saw what's going on inside. bare breasted ladies wearing only their bikinis dancing on the poles, and at the main ledge, there are two lovely ladies wearing only bubble foams to cover their body. you can uhmmm actually 'assist' them in cleaning their body.
we took a sit near the pole dancers, since I don't really like the foamy girls plus am not sure if its cool with ate jo to sit there. we order beer and we listen to the music while enjoying the view. after a few minutes the foamy girls went inside to take a shower and two new naked ladies took their place. one of the foamy ladies started to flirt with our group, I whispered to one of the waitresses while pointing to ate jo, 'khun chop puying, jing jing', in english, she really like females. the waitress gave her a surprise flirty look.
I asked ate jo if she would be willing to give one of the foamy ladies a puff from her smoke, she agreed and approached the lady. imagine her surprise when the foamy chick wanted to kiss her. ate jo cursed me when she realized what I told the other waitress.
twas a fun night and at one in the morning we decided to go back home, and ate jo's cursing, vowing never to go out with me again at any bar that I’ll recommend.

0 Responses to "Sabon-sabon"