how to waste time in the office

start the day by eating breakfast on my table, browse philstar.com, inq7.net, cnn.com. check my emails on yahoo, and four accounts at gmail, my job search results at jobsdb, jobstreet, bayt.com, and other australian jobsearch sites. checks highfiber, train miners at darkthrone, check my blogs: acer3naprick, pricktion and hayfani, at 11 start working by checking my office email. eat lunch at 11:30, go home and watch tv, then goes back at the office before 2 pm. continue working, while chatting at ym and gtalk, wisely chat with a colleague at singapore discussing minor details that's related to my work, and major details on possible employment there. at 4 pm, goes down and eat some noodles outside the office, goes back to work at 4:30 talk to my boss, and proudly show the chat archive that deals with the work, boss looks happy and leaves me alone, continue highfiber browsing, chatting at YM and Gtalk till 5:40, pretend to look stressed before goin home at 6 pm.



that's how i usually spend my day :P

4 Responses to "how to waste time in the office"

RC (visit their site)

Mmmmmm.... noodles!

Anonymous (visit their site)

lol may magkunwaring stressed pa sa dulo. magandang advice yan schoolmate ha! *apir*

lei (visit their site)

hoiii. this sounds familiar. gawain ko din to! hihi.

Anonymous (visit their site)

amp! petiks!!!



just like me.




huwahahaha!!!