Yellow Monday

Today, June 5, 2006 is Yellow Monday. No, its not because I'll be wearing my favorite yellow shirt. Its because it is the Thai King's 60th anniversary as the monarch ruler of Thailand. He is the most hardworking monarch ruler in the world, also the longest one to rule. To celebrate his 60th anniversary, Thai people will wear Yellow shirts with Thai characters meaning LONG LIVE THE KING !!!

According to my friend, Jayjay, he is amazed how the Thais respect their king, unlike in KL. The Thai people love their king. Though technically he's not the one running the government (Thaksin *ubo *ubo) but the people follows and respects him.

He is Thailand's secret, I mean, well obvious weapon for the unity of their country.

I wish Philippines has a king, and us Filipinos R-E-S-P-E-C-T-S him.

1 comments:

keekai (visit their site)

I wish Philippines has a king, and us Filipinos would R-E-S-P-E-C-T him.