Numbers...

(this was written last Saturday)


Last Thursday at our gimmick at Slim bar, I only spent 250 baht, transportation included, and yet we drank JW’s Red Label. The best part was the Red Label party with lots of uber-sexy-pretty-female-celebrities, coolness.


Last Friday, after I sent Fred back to his hotel, I took a taxi in front of our office (hotel is at the side of my office) to go home. The taxi meter reads 1.3 km... I only need to pay 35 baht when I reached my place.


I checked my weight this evening before eating my dinner, and it's now 77.4 kg., it was 78.6 kg. two weeks ago. To celebrate my achievement in losing weight, I ate 2 pieces of KFC chicken, fries, mashed potato and, guess what... gravy!!! Oh and I also bought me a couple pints of ice cream. What? Is that bad?


After a couple of weeks since its been shown here, I finally got the chance to watch Scary Movie 4, last night... sad to say but the only bright spot of the movie is Carmen Electra on corset and Anna Faris' sexy voice.


3-1, we won over the number one team in our bowling league. Thanks to Ka-Romy's great game and my game-saving spare. :D

0 Responses to "Numbers..."