Missing the Italian and the Filipina Chicks

Location : Suanlum Night Bazaar
Time : about 10:30 pm

Me and Pookster drinking some not so yummy foreign beer


Pook : Hey, I'm sorry A, but I need to go somewhere to meet "some" friends

Me : C'mon... is your friend a he or a she ?
Pook : He's a he.

Me : Ok.. boring...

Pook : He's an old friend... I'm just gonna drop by at Admakers and say Hi.

Me : Just drop by? So can I come with you?? (sheepish smile)

Pook : No, no.. mai dai. You see, he's a very strange guy, like, he doesn't want to mingle wih other people... you know.

Me : That's really odd. I bet he's your GICK and you don't want me to see him.

Pook : No no... I don't have a gick.

Me : Yeah unlike your boyfriend.

Pook : Hahaha No, my boyfriend has no gick.

Me: Hahahahahaha !

Pook : You know, my friend, that guy, could have been my boyfriend, but I chosed my boyfriend.

Me : aha!! so you're gonna go out on a date with your ex-suitor.. hahahha!! I'm gonna tell Simona and Chinkey about this.

Pook : No no, please don't tell them... imagine what will they say..

Imaginary Simona : Oh my God Pookie, what are you doing? How can you even think about that?

Me : and what about Chinkey ?

Imaginary Chinkey : Go girl. Enjoy!

Me and Pook : Hahahahahahaha!!!





Note : Imaginary Simona and Imaginary Chinkey is also Pookster.

1 comments:

keekai (visit their site)

hahaha missing u guys too! u two are ba!