logical, soya and definition

I was brought up with a logical approach about love. I know that my parents and brother love me, so there is no reason for me to do stupid things just to get their attention. My dad's been working abroad since I was two and I already got the hang of it. I know that every two years, he'll go back and stay with us for a couple of months then leave. I always knew he'll come back for us, 'cause he loves us. When I was in college, a friend of mine joked that my dad has another family abroad. My brother and I just laugh, and told him its okay, as long as he still sends money. Also, we'll be happier if we have more brothers or sisters. Kidding aside, we do trust our dad.

love = trust , this equation's a no brainer.


*********************************************************************

A friend of mine who's well travelled in Europe asked me something last night..

friend : why is it that thailand have so many gays? or lady boys?
me : i don't know, culture probably.
friend : culture
me : yeah, because they're tolerated here.
friend : Really? But gays and lesbians were tolerated as well in Europe. But the influx of them here, man its overflowing.
me : i dunno.. maybe its the soya milk D:

*********************************************************************

what is "i love you" to you ???
not love.. but the whole phrase...

define "i love you" ...

someone answered
>>> i am feeling something beyond description that i am overwhelmed by it right now, and when i say these three words, i feel like i wanna jump dance twirl, i feel you, i know you, i hear you, i am one with you...

2 Responses to "logical, soya and definition"

keekai (visit their site)

Eherm... have u forgotten?? I already told u that a kazillion times, man... the proliferation of katoeys in Thailand is plainly because SRS is cheap there.

What is it with u and love stuffs?? Have u eaten too much pakchi??

Geez, man. Get a hold of urself!!

:-D Ta!

Aquabitch (visit their site)

love = trust


*nods in agreement*