7th month

July has been a very educational month for me. This month was a very good opportunity for me to grow and to improve on my short comings and positive traits.

Since I’m only eloquent in English every time I experience a deep sense of sadness, anger, happiness, or frustration, the best way to list what I learned, is to enumerate using bullets. :P




- I’m a social person. Yep, I’ll die if no one will talk to me. I like company.

- I can be really-really mean if I want to, and not feel guilty afterwards.

- Letting go of something you’re used to, is not really that hard. Especially if you’ve been planning it for the longest time (got my haircut remember?)

- Infatuation still happens, and feeling high schoolish is quite fun.

- Some doors are not meant to be opened. But that doesn’t mean you can’t open the window. (this doesn’t make sense at all)

- Honesty and Weirdness does not match, you need to add Acceptance to complete them.

- My best feature = Patience and Perseverance. But sometimes it only works on females. (ahahahahahahaha)

- Every body needs a break from the usual routine.

- Procrastination is a sickness I got from Larry. (hahahahaha!!)

- It’s tough if you’re the only agile big man on your office basketball team, but it sure makes your life easier if the CEO’s the other big man.

- Lack of sex life = crankiness defined

- Half crazy + Partially Stupid = Bad combination

- You need just the right amount of awkward.

- Coincidence does not happen, you just make every thing related to you.

- When things get tough, and you’ve done something really bad, expect your true friends to tolerate you. (hahahahahaha!!)

- There’s no such thing as going back, its bullshit… you only have two options, move on or move forward.

- Jokes and laughter does not fix everything but it sure helps the mending.

- Me First and the Gimme Gimmes rule over NFG

- You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood. -What mood is that? -Last-minute panic.

- Big, destructive, confusing, damaging stuff comes in small packages. :P

- At the end of the day, you tend to realize what or who’s really important, and you’re damn glad you have them in your life right now. Keeping you safe and sane from your own make up ghost and fantasies.

4 Responses to "7th month"

Larius (visit their site)

i'm glad i taught you something man. it's really flatter--wait. procrastination isn't a good thing right? fuck.

astro_prick (visit their site)

maybe i should start wearing long sleeve polo with tie and slacks... larry, you're my idol.
nyahahahahahah!!!!

Anonymous (visit their site)

Procrastination FTW!

Anonymous (visit their site)

Some doors are not meant to be opened. But that doesn’t mean you can’t open the window. (this doesn’t make sense at all)
--> or pass thru the bathroom window!
lol.

- Jokes and laughter does not fix everything but it sure helps the mending.
--> so true =)