from bones to dyesebel

what a week it was, i was absent last monday due to severe lower back pains. and so, i decided to go to manila doctors for a check up. after three long hours of waiting for the designated doctor of cocolife, the doctor told me to have my back xray-ed first, and come back the following day.


tuesday then, and off to manila doctors again. got my xray results from the radiology dept, and i noticed that there were markings on the xray, someone used a protractor and a pentelpen to note a 13 degrees misalignment. when my doctor sees the result, she told me that i have a mild thoracolumbar levoscoliosis (ano daw?). she explained to me that levoscoliosis is a mild oscoliosis. so the hierarchy would be mild levo -> levo -> oscolio... =D. she told me that the results shows that i have a 13 degree leftward curvature from T12 to L4 levels (tabingi daw spine ko pakaliwa). though my doctor told me that i can prevent it from worsening, she failed to answer my question if i can still fix my spine. "no medicinal tablets just vitamins and fix your posture iho", yun lang.


wednesday, i brought my new 200mm zoom lens at the office just to brag it around. its the first time that i will test the lens with my d40 and i realized that there's this mild vibration on every shot. (i really need to read those manual before using the lens next time). i ended up taking shaky/crappy shots from the office.


that night, me and jhan went to market-market!! yes tis my first time to be there. =D. so we went to serendra then to bonifacio high street to take some pictures. i brought the tripod (of course). most of our shots are yellowish and reddish :P
i still need to learn more on night-time photography lessons.

anyway, marian rivera (dyesebel) was there and somehow teased me. i was trying to get a nice shot of the moon (therefore i'm looking upwards), suddenly i felt that someone's standing beside me. i heard her say "sandali lang ha". i glanced, and realized its a female with a gay friend, both are looking at the sky too, then they laughed. i smiled and say "ayus ah" and continue taking the picture of the moon. afterwards, jhan told me its marian, and i miss the chance of taking her photo :P

1 comments:

astro_prick (visit their site)

hahaha, my english sucks!!! :P