Reply to this POST!!!!

1. i'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.



*waiting... *

5 Responses to "Reply to this POST!!!!"

Anonymous (visit their site)

alright, i'll be your first specimen. let's go!

astro_prick (visit their site)

@Pat

1. developer extraordinaire
2. the web
3. chocolate para may invisibility factor ako :D
4. uhhmm 6 am na tayo lumabas nun e, sa private room
5. slacks + polo
6. the owl
7. do you have any experience regarding embedded applications?

Ziggy (visit their site)

nuninuninuninuni

astro_prick (visit their site)

1. galing mag-compose ng songs!
2. louie (yung ni-compose mo)
3. dinuguan daw para may invisibility factor ako
4. thanks a pag-greet mo sa kin at sa family ko nung new year ba yun o pasko?
5. o yes another kulot hoo hah! plus that wafu shirt
6. lynx na kulot
7. basky, why baskog? layo naman sa seigfred nun e.

Anonymous (visit their site)

"baskog" ang bisaya equivalent ng "astig"... layo pa din sa seigfred eh no?



- "that's my boy" contestant #2 ng cavite