Truth about swimming and bowling

lap (noun) - a single circuit of a racetrack or running track, or one length of a
swimming pool

Har har har, last night, after two weeks of swimming, I finally made it.
One whole lap for each stroke that I know. Har har har.
One lap for free style,
one lap for breast stroke
and one lap for backstroke.
My stamina is building up once again.
I feel good, its really refreshing being tired and yet not sweating.
One problem though, I eat a lot before and after swimming. :D
I'm targetting a swimmer's body by the end of this year.
I'll try to do some weights and badminton to tone my physique.
I need to keep my mind and body busy.
By the way, I didn't just made a single lap for each stroke, I tried doing it three times,
yet, on the second and third try, I always end up a little short.
What the heck!
I'm improving... I wonder, when will I learn the butterfly??

*****************************************************************************

First caller of the month. He hehehe.
Ms. Loi of AFT inquiring about the Bowling infos and changes.
Bah..
I'm now second on the MIB (Most Improved Bowler), damn!!
Last week, I'm at number one spot... sheesshhh.
Sigfred is just ten pins below me
and Xian's pretty near with 14.
Sorry guys, the MIB trophy deserves to be with me.
Har har har..

I need to practice more. :p

*****************************************************************************

Have you seen Bitoy's impersonation of Kitchie Nadal? Damn! I miss Bubble Gang!

Here is the site --> http://69.59.187.66:8888/gma7/bubblegang_021805_kitchienaday.wmv

Follow the instructions below
1. open nyo muna ung Windows media player.
2. File >> Open URL >> then paste the link.

Enjoy!!




Still no SMS today. :-(


2 Responses to "Truth about swimming and bowling"

Anonymous (visit their site)

bugoy, i think tblog have already given up on me. i can't open my account. i'm not a tech geek like u but i wish i know wat had happened to my blog. hmmm... maybe somebody i knw mess with it, hehe
help me...

Anonymous (visit their site)

har har. i'd just checked ur blog, and its still ok.
it could be their servers going nuts. :p